Thursday, July 18, 2013

Google Panda Update: Possibly The "Softer" Panda Algorithm

There is renewed chatter in the WebmasterWorld forums about another shuffle taking place in Google. The consensus is that this update is likely Panda related.
google panda
We know Google has now slowed the Panda rollout to happen over several days and we also know Google will not confirm Panda updates anymore. We also know that Google wanted to soften the Panda algorithm a bit.


The chatter in the forum seems to back up the soften part where many folks, not all, are saying it looks like a Panda recovery has been pushed out.


Here are some quotes from the thread:


seen very big changes - clearly Panda recovery. Dramatic change on the 12th and sustained since. Average rank position, # of unique search terms driving to site both improved as well.


Major improvements here starting on the 12th and leveling off today. Traffic is now about 5% higher than 2012 after being 25% lower all year long.


Panda Cub update


Despite Google telling me they won't confirm these updates anymore, I am going to try to reach out and see if this is indeed the "softer" Panda algorithm being released. If I hear back, I will let you know.


Do you think this update is Panda related?

3 comments:

  1. Good to know about the update. Thanks Chittaranjan.
    Have you ever tried colibritool? I'm sure you will be loving it. It will analyze hundreds of your competitors and find niches for your online business. It will search for your backlinks and linking domains.I hope you will be using it like me. You can go http://colibritool.com for colibritool http://colibritool.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great publish. I basically occurred your weblog web page and desired to bring up that I’ve really experienced shopping your weblog web page material. After all I’ll be signing up for your nourish and I am expecting you make once more soon! Hey there this is an awesome write-up. I’m going to e-mail this to my close friends.

    website services in Bangalore | Website development in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, thank's for share your important data

    www.currentpayday.com .

    ReplyDelete